The newVoltechISC-3020 solar charge controller is an efficient, low cost and reliable solar charge controller. At 30 amps it is still feature packed but low cost for the more basic setups where a timer function is not needed. It uses regulated charge rates to safely and correctly charge your battery and prevent overcharging and discharging of your battery.
No need to use two separate units for 12 or 24 volt systems. The Voltech ISC-3020 is a two in one system that can accept both 12 and 24 Volt input and automatically detects the Voltage.
The Voltech ISC-3020 has a 3 stage charging system, and is the ideal choice for your solar panel system. Suitable for all types of set ups- including caravanning, camping, 4WD, camper trailers etc...
- System voltage: 12V (24V)
- Nominal power: 360 Watts (720Watts)
- No load current: <20mA (40mA)
- Max PV open circuit voltage: <47Volts
- Maximum input current: 30A
- Maximum load current: 30A
- Float voltage: 13.4V - 14.2V (26.9V - 28.4V)
- Bulk voltage: 14.4V (28.8V)
- Low voltage reconnect: 12.5V (25V)
- Low voltage disconnect: 11 - 11.5 (22V - 23V)
- Operating temperature: -20 deg - +50 deg C
- Terminal: 16 mm2/25 mm2 - AWG 6/4
- Efficiency: 98%
- Overall Dimensions: 169mm x 97mm x 44mm
Note: this unit can charge 12 Volt batteries from 24 Volt solar panels
Others Also Bought
More From This Category