Ensure the safety of your camper or caravan when you're not there with Cruisemaster's own DO35 lock.
The Cruisemaster™ Bi-Lock assembly consists of a steel dummy pin, two keys, a lock and a dust cover.
How does it work? The dummy pin is to be inserted into the DO35 universal joint from the top end and the tip of the pin will protrude out at the bottom. The lock is then fitted to the protruding end of the pin and can be locked with a key. The coupling becomes inoperable which prevents others being able to hitch up to your trailer or van when your not there.
STANDARD V3 FEATURES
- 2 Stage ADR compliant locking mechanism
- Low profile Bumper & Cap for impressive clearance
- High articulation for improved handling off-road and on unmaintained roads
- Available with or without handbrake
- Suitable for use with most Weight Distribution System’s
- Forged Yoke and Rear Nut for added strength
- Exceeds ADR 62/01 and 62/02 strength requirements
- One piece light weight Cast Housing
- Standard Aus bolt pattern for easy fitment
- 7/8” shaft to fit most std. tow tongues
- Improved towing safety
- Combination of zn-ni and e-coat for superior corrosion protection
- Greaseable Bushes for easy maintenance and noise free towing
- No tow ball height restrictions
- R.A.T Run Tested and Proven
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category