The Sparrow reverse cycle heat pump roof top air conditioner is a lightweight rooftop style unit. A reverse cycle air conditioner has unmatched efficiency and provides one of the most economical forms of heating. The Sparrow provides both heating and cooling as well as filtered and dehumidified air.
Its lightweight design makes it suitable for a range of applications that the bigger units are unable to achieve. Its the perfect addition to most pop top caravans and campers. The ultra low profile ensures less wind drag when towing and allows for greater clearance for when parking in a carport or garage.
The stylish inside plenum is only 65mm deep and has easily removed return air filters.
The air directional louvers provide good air distribution throughout your caravan or recreational vehicle. The flip down electronic controls make it easy to set the various functions or you can use the slimline remote control so you can adjust your comfort level anywhere throughout your RV..
Advertised price does not include installation or freight costs. If you would like VanGo Caravan Services to install this air conditioner for you, please contact the show room and we can quote you on installation.
1 Year Warranty
- Electrical rating: 240V
- Nominal Compressor Capacity: 2.2kw
- Cooling Capacity: 1.7kw
- Heating Capacity: 1.7kw
- Maximum rated current, cooling: 4.3A
- Maximum rated current, heating: 3.8A
- Locked rotor current: 18A
- Max Airflow: 319m3/h (88L/s)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -5 degrees Celsius
- Total Weight: 31kg
- Suits roof opening: 360mm x 360mm *Can be fitted to 400 x 400mm opening with adapter required (sold separately)
- Will operate on most premium brand inverter type generators (check with your generator supplier for compatibility)
- H-Frame may be required for installation
- Overall Height: 215mm
- Overall Width: 560mm
- Overall Length: 968mm
- Inside Plenum Height: 65mm
- Inside Plenum Width: 535mm
- Inside Plenum Length: 555mm
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
More From This Category