Off-Road Pin Coupling - 3500kg Fixed
With the development of Click Lock, AL-KO now offers an off-road pin coupling that is self-locking - automatically completing the primary and secondary locking required for ADR compliance, with no additional action required by the user. The result is hands free hitching, making it safer and easier to use than other pin couplings on the market.
To hitch up, simply lower the coupling over the pin. An integrated positive latching indicator confirms that you are ready to go when it clicks into place.
And that's all there is to it.
To unhitch, depress the top hat and positive latching indicator in one motion, then with free hands, wind coupling off the pin.
AL-KO has specifically designed this coupling to answer the demands of the most intrepid Australian adventure.
For the easiest to use off-road pin coupling on the market - there's only one way to go.
Faster, easier, safer
- Click Lock' system offers hands free hitching and one touch unhitching.
- No fiddling with levers, latches, pins or caps.
- Automatically double locks for a safe and secure connection.
- Integrated maintenance free dust seals.
- Low profile (83mm) ideal for tow vehicles with barn doors.
- Rated to 3500kg ATM.
- Designed and developed in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Heavy duty components for optimum durability in the harshest of conditions.
- Ball size: Suits Standard 50mm Tow Ball
- Finish: Zinc plated, powdercoated head
- Style: Fixed
- Number of Mounting Holes: 4
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 184mm (centerline of front holes to centre of rear hole) - 54mm (hole center to hole centre side to side)
- Rating: 3500kg
- 1 x Off-Road Pin Coupling - 3500kg Fixed
- 1 x Pin
- 1 x Compression Washer
- 1 x Retaining Nut
- 2 x Grease Nipple Caps
- 1 x User Manual