Suitable for most caravan and RV roll out awnings including Carefree &DometicA&E, curvedRoof Rafters are used to keep the vinyl roof from sagging, ensuring 100% water run-offas well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap.
Curved Roof Rafters were introduced to help overcome two common problems experienced by caravanners with roll out awnings:
1. Wind Flapping.Wind flapping in the awning causes the caravan to shake which can lead to restless sleep plus cause damage to the awning, frameset, roller and fabric.
2. Water Pooling.Water pooling is a common cause of awning damage.
The Supex Acute Awning rafter is a high quality rafter with a rounded top surface to protect your awning fabric from wear when the rafter is in place. In addition, The curvature is larger, thealuminium and powdercoast thickness is also greater than the other imported universal rafters in the market that we've inspected.
NEW VERSION (V2):Supex have justreleased a new version which includes a number of improvements over the original version. These include:
- The rafter is thicker and stronger while still being lightweight
- It features alargerround tightenning knob, which is less likely to break if dropped etc
- The new version isfinished inpowdercoatedpure white (previously a cream colour)
Don't risk getting the old stock - grab the improved version from Campsmart today!
The minimum recommended usage per awning size is outlined on the following table:
|11' and under||1|
|12' - 16'||2|
|17' - 20'||3|
|21' and over||4|
- 1.5m to 2.43m extension
- Larger Acute Curve to provide more tension and better facilitaterun-off
- 12 Month Australian manufacturers warranty
- Wall bracket included
- Lightweight and durable aluminium
- Powder coated white
- Rounded top to protect awning fabric
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned postion making sure the key way is facing down
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing
More From This Category