Why bother with unwieldy water tanks when Australia abounds in beautiful creeks, rivers and lakes? Simply connect this kit to your HOTTAP Outing pump, and you can draw water straight to your campsite or shed from a distance of more than 20 metres. Bye, bye, water restrictions; now you can enjoy a hot shower until the cows come home and go back out again.
- Compatible with HOTTAP Outing pump and range of other pumps
- 20m extension hose for reaching creeks and lakes
- 0.7m filter hose (makes for 2.2m when connected to Outing)
- Heavy-duty filter body; withstands bangs and knocks
- Weighted water intake; stays submerged
- 0.25mm gauge steel mesh; no need for changing filters
- Filter easy to remove and clean
- UV-resistant braided hoses
- Standard garden hose snap-on connections
With a 20m extension hose, you can reach water sources far away from your campsite.
Never mind submerged objects or rocky creeks; the heavy-duty filter body can withstand getting banged around. Just throw it in.
No need for changing filters
A rigid body with 0.25mm gauge mesh ensures efficient operation without any need for swapping filters.
You can easily remove and wash out the stainless screen filter.
Don't worry about having to push down your intake hose; the weighted heavy-duty body of this filter will keep it submerged.
Standard quick-connect fittings
Use with Joolca's extensions or your standard garden hose. With convenient snap-on fittings, you'll have a leak-proof line in no time.
UV-resistant braided hose
Roll it out and leave it to bake; the UV-resistant braided hose can take years under the harsh Australian sun.
816kpa pressure rating
The marine-grade stainless steel keeps the unit from getting warped and allows for a working pressure of up to 816kpa.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category