About Aventa MK2 Comfort Roof-Mounted Air Conditioner
Truma Aventa comfort offers powerful cooling and energy saving heating. With 1700 watts of heating power, the energy saving heat pump function ensures a pleasant on board temperature. At the same time, the air is dehumidified and cleaned by means of a honeycombed shaped air filter system.
The Aventa comfort is extremely lightweight and also features LED lighting which can be dimmed.
The included remote control will operate the air conditioner and an optional Truma CP Plus digital Control panel can be connected with a cable for dual control of a Combi Heater/HWS and the air conditioner from the single control panel. See Related products below.
- Powerful cooling with high air output of 2400 watts.
- Maximum efficiency in heating and in cooling operation.
- Sleep function for quieter interior cooling.
- Remote Control with programmable timer
- Timer function.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 100-02100 Coast to Coast, AVENTA MARK2-KIT Dometic
- Voltage: 240 volts AC
- Best for vehicle length: up to 7.5m (24ft)
- Cooling Capacity: 2.4kW, 4.2A
- Heating Capacity: 1.7kW, 3.7A
- Max Airflow: 400m3/h (111L/s)
- Blower Speeds: 3 + Sleep Mode
- Installed Weight: 33Kg
- Above Roof section: 1008 mm x 660 mm, Height: 248 mm
- Roof opening:400 x 400 mm
- Below Ceiling: 670 x 523 x 46mm
- Operating Temperature Range: +4 - 43 Degrees Celsius **Heating is not possible when outside temp less than +4 Degrees