- Capability - WLL 1,500kg / ATM 3,500kg
- Ease of Use - Being hydraulic it takes very little effort to operate
- Safety - Fully complies with the Australian mandatory safety standards (2693:2007)It has many applications and uses as you will see below such as Caravanning, Horse Floats, Trailers, Food Vans, Motor Homes (the list goes on). It is even used by the Australia Defence Force - four Trail-A-Mates are used on each corner of a vehicle that carries a telescope so it can be safely leveled on un-even ground. It is an extremely versatile product.
- In addition to its versatility we have spent many years perfecting and refining the Trail-A-Mate to be as safe and easy to use as possible. Leading up to 2007 we were working with the Australian Government to assist them in introducing a Mandatory Safety Standard for Caravan and Trailer Jacks. Each year in Australia around 160 accidents are linked to the misappropriate use of vehicle jacks. Deaths and injuries ranging from amputation and fractures to crush injuries, result from vehicles falling off vehicle jacks, so don't risk using an un-approved jack.
- Please note: The outside shaft on this jack is 60mm and will not fit into a standard 50mm clamp on your a-frame.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category