Truma AquaGo Instantaneous and Continuous Hot Water System WHITE (Comfort)
- The only instant water heater utilizing hybrid technology with a patent pending temperature stabilizer
- Adjust temperatures like at home for greater comfort
- When showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained
even after the water is turned off, then back on again no more
- Hot water directly from the faucet at any time
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures
- The most powerful water heater on the market
- Constant water temperature, even with high and low flow rates
- Microprocessor controlled stepless burner management between
5.9 - 17.6 kW
- Intuitive operation, like at home
- Electronic control delivers constant water outlet temperature even with
varying inlet water temperatures
- Simple maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- Integrated water diverter eliminates water strains on vehicle exterior
- Reusable filter cartrige reduces scale particulates
1 Year Warranty
- Three thermal cut-off switches protect the appliance from excessive temperatures.
- A flame monitoring device switches off the gas supply to the burner of the flame extinguished.
- If voltage drops, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- In the event of a short circuit (>10 A), the fuse will switch off the appliance.
- If the fuel fan fails, the gas supply to the burner will be switched off.
- A water thermal cut-off switch avoids excessive water temperatures, i.e. above 85 degreeC (185 degreeF) inside the heat exchanger.
- An exhaust-gas over temperature switch avoids excessive exhaust-gas temperatures, i.e. above 160 degreeC (320 degreeF)
|Truma AquaGo© comfort|
|Nominal input rate||5.9 - 17.6 kW (20,000 - 60,000 BTU/h)|
|Fuel||LP Gas (Propane only)|
|Fuel inlet pressure||26.2 - 34.9 mbar (10.5" - 14" wc)|
|Fuel manifold pressure||3.2 - 24.9 mbar (1.3" - 10" wc)|
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC|
|Power input||< 2.5A|
|Standby current||< 0.045 A|
|Water operating data|
|Water operating pressure||4.5 bar (65 psi maximum)|
|Standard water outlet temperature||49 degreeC (120 degreeF)|
|Water volume||1.3 liter (0.35 gallons)|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
More From This Category