The Truma Combi 2E Water & Air Heater is an intelligent dual purpose machine designed to provide you with uninterrupted heating and hot water on your next road trip. The Truma Combi 2E gas powered air and water heater is an innovative product that can cater to its two heating tasks both simultaneously and independently. Powered by liquid gas and operating on 12 volts, the system can generate a large 2000 watts heat.
The functions of the Combi 2E are accessed with the easy to use control panel. The built in stainless steel 10 litre water tank, heats up in 20 minutes (80 minutes if using air heater as well). Enhanced safety features, self-draining mechanisims and anti-frost technology are standard with the Combi 2E.
The maintenance-free, dual purpose air and water heater is the ultimate companion for a state-of-the-art motor home or caravan. Whilst performing to its highest capacity the Combi 2E is a very economical choice.
The heater can be operated even though the boiler is empty plus given the sleek innovative design delivers you greater flexibility when choosing your desired installation area. The hot air duct, gas, and water connections are built into the side of the unit making adjustments and servicing a simplistic operation.
NOTE: the gas connection must be installed and completed by a licenced gas fitter.
- Suits: Caravans and Motorhomes (not suitable for marine applications)
- Includes: Flue kit and controller
- Outlet Vents: 3
- Energy source: LPG or 240v (12v connection required for automatic gas ignition)
- Operating pressure: 2.75 kPa
- Water Capacity: 10L
- Water pump pressure: Max 2.8 bar
- Water heating time: Approx. 23 min
- Heater & Water time: approx 90 min
- Thermal output electrical operation (240v): 980 W / 1960 W
- Thermal output mixed operation (gas and electric): 3900W
- Thermal output gas operation: 1950W
- Gas Consumption: 130 g/h
- Air flow rate- 3 outlets: max 249 m3/h
- Air flow rate- 4 outlets: max 287 m3/h
- Power consumption: Temp max of 5.6 A (average power consumption 1.1A)
- Rest current: Approx. 0.001 A
- Weight: 16.8kg
- Dimensions: 500 mm x 540 mm x 350 mm
More From This Category