Whether you are taking a shower, washing some dishes or just washing your hands, the Truma UltraRapid Hot Water System provides a reliable supply of hot water in leisure vehicles. The new Truma UltraRapid HWS impresses with increased heating power, compact dimensions and new black design.
Truma has now taken the development of the well-tried Boiler further and adapted it to the continuously increasing demands of the standards. Heat a tank of water in under 45 minutes.
- Stronger heating element: 1415 W (240 V) instead of 925 W (240 V) for shorter heat up and reheat time.
- Space saving dimensions (same foot print like the Boiler) and less weight than competitor products.
- All fittings included are JG push-in connections for easier and faster installation.
- Modern design with black housing and black control panel.
- Improved corrosion resistance due to design and production change of the heating element and the water tank.
- 1 year warranty.
- Contents: 14 Litres
- Pump Pressure: Max 2.8 bar
- System Pressure: Max 4.5 bar
- WaterMark Certified
- Connection: Pressure resistant hot water hose - 12mm rigid pipe
- Test Point Pressure: 2.75 kPa
- Nominal Input: 4.7 MJ/h
- Heat Output:4.1 MJ/h
- Gas Consumption: 90 g/h
- Power Supply: 230 V / 240 V AC, 50 Hz
- Connection: 12 V DC + 230 V / 240 V AC
- Output Power: 1300 W (5.7 A) / 1415 W (5.9 A)
- Heating up 230 V / 240 V: 1300 W (5.7 A) / 1415 W (5.9 A)
- Ignition: 0.17 A
- Heating Up: 0.08 A
- Stand-by: 0.04.A
- Heating Up Time: Mixed 28 min, Electrical 40 min , Gas 45 min approx
- Weight: 7.2 kg