The newVoltechISC-1000 solar charge controller is an efficient, low cost and reliable solar charge controller. It has a low profile and is easily mounted in small spaces. It has the option for connecting "loads" or 12 Volt equipment, this allows you to run appliances through the Voltech ISC-1000.
When the voltage of the battery is too low, the Voltech ISC-1000 will cut off current flow from the battery, this saves the battery from fully discharging and being damaged. Capable of 10 amps the Voltech ISC-1000 is ideal for solar panels up to 120 watts output.
The Voltech ISC-1000 has a 3 stage charging system, and is the ideal choice for your solar panel system. Suitable for all types of set ups- including caravanning, camping, 4WD, camper trailers etc...
- System voltage: 12V
- Nominal power: 120 Watts
- No load current: <10mA
- Max PV open circuit voltage: <297Volts
- Maximum input current: 10A
- Maximum load current: 10A
- Float voltage: 13.4V - 14.2V
- Bulk voltage: 14.4V
- Low voltage reconnect: 12.5V
- Low voltage disconnect: 11 - 11.5
- Operatingtemperature: -20 deg - +50 deg C
- Terminal: 6 mm2/10 mm2 - AWG 10/8
- Efficiency: 98%
- Overall Dimensions118mm x 90mm x 31mm
More From This Category