Suburban WaterMark Hot Water Heater Gas & 240 Volt Electric - White Door
Suburban SW6DERA Gas / Electric Hot Water Heater (White)
The Suburban line of RV water heaters are the best on the road today and so it's no surprise they are the most installed HWS in Caravans, Pop Tops, Camper Trailers and Motorhomes. The new SW6DERA model replaces the discontinued SW6DEA model.
The Suburban SW6DERA is a high recovery gas and gas-electric HWS. It's compliant with all required regulations and is approved to the WaterMark Certification, Regulatory Compliance Mark and Australia and New Zealand Gas Safety Certification. The Hot Water System features a porcelain lined, high tensile steel tank which is pressure tested twice to assure tank integrity and long life.
This Suburban operates on universal gas & 240V and has a 12V ignitor. The SW6DERA is an automatic model featuring direct spark ignition with a remote switch for on/off control from inside the RV. As with all Suburban models, gas consumption is kept to a minimum making Suburban a super-efficient unit and ideal for long trips away, where gas efficiency is of utmost importance. All Suburban Hot Water Systems have an anode rod that equalizes aggressive water action, providing cathodic protection for the tank. It is a very important factor in tank life and should only be removed for inspection, draining or replacement. The rods are designed to be easily replaced when required.
This package includes a "Black" Service Door. The "White" Service Door package is available as a separate listing. Please note the new service doors are not compatible with the older SW6DEA model and vice versa.
- Longer Life. Heated water attacks all metals, but not porcelain. That’s why Suburban uses a porcelain-lined, steel water heater tank with an anode rod to “absorb” the electrolytic action - just like your water heater at home.
- Faster Recovery. Fast recovery means more hot water and fewer cool water cycles. Suburban uses a copolymer insulation jacket specially moulded to fit the tank which does a better job of retaining heat than some other models. For higher recovery, both the gas and electric element may be used simultaneously.
- More Convenience. All Suburban water heaters are designed for easy installation, operation and maintenance. The limit switch, reset button are conveniently located in a housing behind the removable outer door. The electric heat element and combination drain plug/anode rod are also located there.
- Max working pressure:700Kpa/150Kpa
- Hourly gas consumption: 8.7mj/hour
- Test point pressure: 2.63Kpa
- Jet orifice size: 0.84mm
- Type of heating medium: Universal LPG/ 240Volt
- Recovery: 40Lt/hr 45°C rise
- Size of inlet 3/8”
- For auto gas ingnitor: 12Volt DC
- For models with 240V heating element: 240Volt – 50HZ AC
- Element rating: 1440 Watts – 6 Amp
- Body: W x D x H - 320mm x 500mm x 320mm
- Hot water inlet is 70mm from top dead center.
- Cold water inlet is 55mm from bottom dead center.
- The flue outlet is 95mm from righ-hand top edge of unit.
- Gas inlet connection point is 40mm in from the left-hand edge of the control housing.
Installation must be completed by a tradesperson licensed to install Gas and 240V appliances.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category