> Top panel is made of Olefin HD™ fabric. This new proprietary fabric has outperformed other leading roof materials and beads water on contact. Some water may penetrate the cover in heavy rains.
> Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork.
> A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the
front and rear.
> The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges.
> Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up.
• Designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, snow, and/or long-term storage
• Highly protective top panel made with four layers of Olefin HD™ material which beads water on contact while still completely breathable
• The most durable all climate cover on the market
• Extra reinforcements on top and bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges and reduces wear
• Extra durable side panels made from four layers of polypropylene
• Superior UV stability effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun’s damaging UV rays that can fade interior & exterior surfaces
• Passenger-side zipper doors allow for easy covered access, regardless of door position
• Eyelets in the hem of the entry doors enable flaps to convert into a sun awning
• Dual front and rear cinching system removes slack and reduces billowing
• Air vents help cover breath and prevent mould and mildew
• Extra reinforcements on top & bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges & reduces wear
• Quick disconnect bottom buckles make it easy to snap your cover into place
• Weighted buckle toss under allows you to easily toss the installation straps under your RV to connect to the opposite side
• Storage bag included
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 14 foot to 16 foot (4.28m - 4.90m)
- 16 foot to 18 foot (4.90m - 5.51m)
- 18 foot to 20 foot (5.51m - 6.12m)
- 20 foot to 22 foot (6.12m - 6.73m)
- 22 foot to 24 foot (6.73m -7.34m)
- 24 foot to 26 foot (7.34m - 7.92m)