Plastic remote lock, suit the Carefree universal hardware. This slides into the Carefree arm and releases the lock on the awning. It is a commonly used caravan spare part for repairs to Carefree Awnings, the spare part diagram shows its location.
These are 38.5 inches long.
- Fully extend the awning out.
- Undo the screw holding the cap to the arm.DO NOT BUMP THE LEVER!
- Slide the remote lock down the channel which will now be exposed.
- Put the cap back onto the arm.
- Carefully slip the top of the remote over the ratchet lever.
Others Also Bought