The Topargee Flush Mount Water Gauge is a MUST for those loving the adventures of bush, free camping and boondocking as you will always know your daily water usage.
With an LCD Polarised Display it is designed to be visible when viewed from horizontal and below and is extremely clear in any lighting condition.
Installation is very simple. The sender is fitted to the hose line and there is nothing fitted to the tank. This solves the problem of having to remove the tank, drill holes, remove filings, seal sender holes, ongoing cleaning/maintenance, etc.
Ideal if you have multiple tanks or add more tanks at any stage you can simply change the programmed amount to suit your new capacity.
1 Year Warranty
- Integrated installation to provide a seamless appearance
- Features a larger backlit digital LCD screen
- Easy installation, fitted in water line, nothing is fitted or drilled to the tank
- Real time display as you use your water - takes the guess work out of your water supply
- Stores the pre-set water capacity in memory, which is displayed in Litres or Gallons
- Measures water flow as opposed to water volume
- Monitor water usage whether in the shower, washing, turning the tap on
- Lets you know how much water is left in your tank litre by litre from a pre-set amount - not full/half full/empty
- Most traditional water gauges will give an inaccurate reading if you park on an angle
- One unit for multiple tanks up to 99,999 litres
- Cost effective - stop wasting water by filling up unnecessarily
- You can plan your adventure more accurately
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
More From This Category